Monday, October 13, 2008

ValleySCARE

Friday night was my October Secret Date Night, and I decided that Nate and I needed to get into the festive Halloween Spirit. So I took us to ValleySCARE. They basically turn the entire Valleyfair theme park into a big Haunted House.




There were about 9 different Haunted Houses, and they wre all scary in their own right. I was definitely hoarse the next morning because I screamed one too many times. It didnt' help that Nate thought it was funny to grab my hair, touch my face, etc.


We got to go on a few rollar coasters too, and I have definitely declared myself past the age of enjoying rollarcoasters. I didn't feel good, it wasn't that fun, and standing in line with gobs of teenagers acting like total troublemakers was less than fun (although slightly entertaining).


All in all, it was a great night! More to come on the HIGHLIGHT of the weekend (i.e. Becca's MARATHON!)

No comments: