Monday, January 28, 2008

The Wheels on the Bus

This past weekend the whole fam was back in Viroqua! We were home to see my Grandpa and also because he was being honored for 53 YEARS of service as a bus driver in Westby, WI!

It was amazing to see how many people came and how much my Grandpa had touched so many peoples lives.

Here he is with his current bus route kids. The kids were adorable when he showed up. One of the little kids yelled, "He's Coming! He's Coming!"

We're talking the celebrity of Westby WI here folks.








The even had a delicious school bus cake!













It was great that so many people from our immediate family were able to come home for it!
And of course this weekend was also filled with FInnegan spoiling time! I snuck him his first taste of butterscotch pie, and scotcharoo! I am now known as Aunt Candy, which I'm not sure how I feel about.....let's be honest it kind of sounds like a stripper.
This kid may not be able to crawl yet, but he already has his yoga poses down. Here is demonstrating the superman pose.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE POST Greta!!! Grandpa certainly did enjoy the day.
Dad