Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ringing in 2008

Who would have guessed that the night would have started out with a blind champagne taste test courtesy of one Ryan Plonske? That's right..you never know what will happen when Ryan rolls into town. Last night, he brought 3 bottles of champagne with him, and immediately popped them all open (although we later learned, they should really "sigh" when you open them vs. pop).

The votes were tallied and it was determined that the "Barefoot Bubbly" was the best value and taste. I personally thought the Tosti Asti was good, but I was definitely alone on that one.


It was the last child-less New Years for the Schuster family. Summer looked absolutely adorable of course. I took it upon myself to crown baby Schuster with a tiara because I am still adament it is a girl.









It was the first New Year's as a married couple for Nate and I. Lucy even showed up at midnight for a party picture.







It was a great night with the best of friends!

Wishing everyone a happy, and healthy 2008!


And for your viewing enjoyment.....check-out these two dance videos...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Summer is looking real motherly!!! They are going to be great parents, Vernon County is waiting for the good news!!!

Anonymous said...

Greta, I loved your dance video. I think you have a future if the Big G doesn't recognize your talent I think I know some folks that might...

Anonymous said...

Great video. Too funny, I was trying to learn that dance last week! You have the moves!
Love,
Mary Henry