Sunday, January 20, 2008

Surviving the Writers Strike: Part 1

I have to admit I was hoping to blog about how cool the Packers are tonight, but alas, Favre could not pull through. It was a sad night in the Hanson household.

Instead, let's talk address what Nate and and I have been doing now that the Writers strike has stripped us of the TV shows that we love. Our TiVo is empty, and the boredom has set in.

So much so that today, on one of the coldest days of the year, Nate decided that he couldn't take being inside anymore and layered on the clothes and went for a run.
I did not join him.













1 comment:

Becca said...

So HE is one of those crazy people? I honestly was looking at people out running and biking and was pondering all of the different reasons WHY ANYONE would CHOOSE to be out in that weather. I DID not come up with the "writer's strike" as one of my reasons! Good to know! NATE! You're INSANE (as mom would put it!)