Sunday, January 13, 2008

Secret Date Night

Saturday night was the first secret date of 2008. It was my night, and I had gotten tickets to go see Avenue Q at the State Theatre. I have been wanting to see this show FOREVER, and it didn't let us down. It was hilarious, and very entertaining. Some of favorite songs were "What do you do with a B.A. in English," "If You Were Gay, That'd Be Ok," and "Everyone's a Little Bit Racist."

We hit up Solera afterwards for their super cheap, super delicious late night tapas menu. We had three different small plates, and I think it was a toss up between the goat cheese stuffed roasted red peppers or the grilled asparagus for the favorite of the evening.


It's a good thing I had a 'post' dinner planned because there was no way that Nate was missing the Packer game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am officially voting this to be the best SDN of 2008! Go gertie!

Becca said...

OOOH! I have been wanting to go to this show! I can't wait to hear more about it. You guys look so cute. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Nate is such a wise-n-himer....is that how you spell that?

Anonymous said...

This certainly looks like a great time. Can't wait until our schedule allows us some time in the TC's.