Monday, April 7, 2008

One Word

A good friend sent me this thing today where you get asked a bunch of questions that you can only answer in one word. My first thought was..."what is this a lesson in brevity?" but when you start to do it you realize how hard it is. I find myself wanting to qualify, expand, justify and "humorize" my answers.

Here are a few examples and how I answered:

Your significant other? Rock
Your mother? Thoughtful
Your father? Generous
Your favorite thing? Home
Your favorite drink? Mojito
Your dream/goal? Happiness
What you're not? Simple
Your pets? Old
Your life? Chaotic
Missing someone? Nephew


So everyone, since we got a taste of summer on Saturday, please tell me in ONE word, what your summer will consist of.....

5 comments:

Debra Fiterman said...

Love this game...and you are right...I definitely want to expand on this answer but I will play by the rules.

My answer: Discovery

Becca said...

Hey Girl!
Great post. Trust me....this would be hard for me too.

My answer: Memorable

Anonymous said...

Crappiejerkingwithfinn...I know, its a new word..:))

Dad

Nate Hanson said...

There are lots of new things that Greta and I are doing this summer but to sum it up in one word.

My answer: Endeavors

Anonymous said...

noflood.
uncle Todd