Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Birthday Surprise

So the surprise of the big birthday party was that Nate bought me an I-Phone for my birthday. It was a great gift, but what made it the best is that he went to the effort of contacting my family and friends to get a ringtone that they felt would remind me of them.

Then, in front of everyone at the party, everybody called me one by one and I had to guess who was calling. It was a little nerve-wracking and a little embarrassing but definitely memorable.

One of my friends was smart enough to grab my camera and captured this moment on film.......




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the iphone going? I haven't received anymore random calls. How did you do on guessing the various ring phones. It sounded like such a great party and surprise. I don't know how Nate is going to top it next year.
Happy Birthday again and Have a Terrific summer and year. Love, Mom

Becca said...

Hi there chica -
OOOH I so need to figure out how in the hell to get video on my blog. Maybe we can put our heads together. First off! Your haircut is amazing. You look so great. Second!I can see that you have tons of stuff up on your walls! You living room looks incredible...such a nice place for a party. You're so lucky to have such a nice big home :-) Third, it was fun to see how our first iPhone conversation was on the other end! So cool. Have a good day.
Love ya
B

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from your slacker uncle Todd. Nate that was awesome! That is going to be hard to top in years to come. Keep up the good work.
Uncle Todd