Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hunker Down

Well word on the street is that we are supposed to get an inch of snow tomorrow. But more than that it is supposed to get down to 15 degrees overnight. Are you kidding me right now? We had like 2 days of nice weather and it is crappy again.

I considered unpacking my spring/summer clothes last night, and opted not to once I got the weather news. I think I may just burn my winter clothes instead of packing them away this year.

I realize the local weather forecast does not an update on our life make. However, right now our life is the weather. People are getting maniacal up here in the Twin Cities. I hope it doesn't hit me, although if you talked to Nate he may argue that it already has.

5 comments:

Nate Hanson said...

Today I biked in 50's and rain
Tomorrow I'll bike in 30's rain/snow.
Yup, I am pretty much sick of this weather. In the all too frequently used words of Greta, "AYFKMRN!"

Becca said...

Dang you guys!
I know I'm am a little nervous too.....I have to run my PT test on Saturday.
Who would've thought that the END of freakin' April you'd having to worry about freezing your tush off. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

THIS SPRING "BLOWS"...IT AIN'T TOO KEEN IN OLD IOWA EITHER...NO SNOW..YET..THIS WEEKND...BUT WE'RE FLOATING AWAY DOWN HERE...I THINK I'D RATHER THE SNOW...HANG TOUGH!!! TOF

Anonymous said...

no such thing as bad weather...just bad clothing.
Uncle Todd.

Anonymous said...

That's a good one Todd...I hadn't heard that one before. I like..very glass half full mentality.