Thursday, February 7, 2008

Red Dress Fashion Show

Last week, I went to New York for work. It was really rough...I stayed at the W in Times Square. For some reason they upgraded my room for free, and I ended up with a Junior Suite with 2 bathrooms and a living room.






Seriously unnecessary.







I had a great view!







I went to the Red Dress Fashion Show, and saw lots of celebs. Here is Sara Rameriz (aka: Callie O'Malley from Grey's Anatomy).





Ashanti...she was tiny.






And for my Uncle Art...Hiedi Klum......


.......and Molly Sims







Liza ended the show with a rousing rendition of New York, New York.
It was pretty cool.





2 comments:

Becca said...

Your room was awesome!
Holy cow.
Loved the pics of the fashion show.
Art is right! Yours do expand when you click on them.
How did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Wow...how cool was that! In my 25 years at Trane I never attended something so exciting. (Perhaps it was because I was marketing heating and air conditioning!!!??)
You go girl!!!