Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Improv!

Last night, Nate and I attended an Improv class at the Guthrie theatre. It was pretty fun. There were only about 10 people in the class total so we got to try out quite a few cool improv techniques and activities.

Of course, leave it to my husband to be totally inappropriate with his improv subject matter. For those of you who experienced the "love----wet" comment you probably aren't surprised. Since this is a family blog I will leave his improv inappriateness to your imaginations.

It was a good time, and at the end some old dude gave us a lecture on how important it is to keep trying new things and how he read in the Wall Street Journal that a couple that tries many new things together, stays together and is happier.

I guess Nate and I are moving in the right direction then, as I would say an improv class is definitely "new" and pretty random. But all in all, very fun!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Will be looking forward to the inappropriate version later :-)