Monday, February 11, 2008

Election 2008

For some reason, I am extremely interested in the presidential race this time around. For the past two presidential elections that I have been able to take part in, I have been interested, but definitely not until the primaries were over. Not sure what has changed, or maybe it is just that: I am ready for a change.

In my quest for figure out who I should actually be voting for based on the issues vs. who I want to vote for based on personality, I have been searching online and peice-mealing it all together.

My friend sent me this website this weekend that breaks down all the major issues by candidate and what their historical actions/words have been. I found it very interesting! Check it ou!

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008.htm

2 comments:

Becca said...

Great site!
Can't wait until I have the time to check it out...
Hopefully this weekend.
Have a good day!

Debra Fiterman said...

I am the friend that gave you the website! I am on Greta's blog...this is so exciting!