Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kids will be Kids

What is this? Two posts in two days?
You all can thank Kira (friend, co-worker and clearly knower of all IT secrets) for this one as she helped me crack the IT code (see what I did there) to make blogging possible from this computer.


Anyway, last weekend we decided at the very very last minute (and I mean VERY) to head to VIroqua since the Keaty's would be there and Matilda loves her cousins more than life.

Nate and I were so proud of ourselves for being so spontaneous, not something that is typically associated with me......and we had a ton of fun.

Here is Matilda "flying" off of the deck....can't you tell how high she was jumping?



and the best part of Viroqua--HUGE lawns to run the kids.
Run em'. Run em'. Run em'.


The longer they run, the longer they sleep.


At least that is the hope...

2 comments:

Lot 10 Linden Grove said...

Who is Kira and can you please connect me. I guarantee blogging won't pick up, but Chrome would be nice. Spill it.

Anonymous said...

I bet Kira sits on top of a big pointy hill wearing a flowing robe and on the weekends goes by the name Yoda. Tin foil hat???
Uncle Todd