Friday, July 23, 2010

Cooking Light: Episode 14

It has been a summer filled with bulk grain--bulgar, quinoa, and now couscous! We whipped up some Green Lentil and Tomato Couscous from Cooking Light this week.  I don't think this beats the Taboulleh, but it was a good break from the norm and a new taste for us.

I'm not going to lie--Nate did not like it. I think he is becoming more picky than me....maybe.


So, we are frantically trying to consume as many fresh veggies as possible as our summer squash and beans, and zucchini are growing like bunnies reproduce.

So if any of you have any amazing recipes that use one, or ideally all of those ingrediants send them our way!!

1 comment:

Nate Hanson said...

I would like to add that this salad was one that gets better with time; I had it the day after and I thought it was a ton more flavorful!