Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Night of Freedom

For many, Labor Day may have signified the end of summer.

For me, it is the return of Grad School. Yes, tonight is my last night of freedom before I begin class tomorrow night.

So how am I celebrating? Pretty lamely actually...

1) Nice long walk with Nate
2) Chocolate Chip Pancakes for dinner
3) Work....i know...really doesn't qualify, but it's true
4) Watching the VMA's

So think of me tomorrow night! I'll be sitting in my Industry and Competitive Analysis class, devouring my school-night dinner staples--Luna Bar and an Apple--and counting the minutes until 9:05PM.

3 comments:

Nate Hanson said...

It also marks the triumphant return of dah dn dah... GraNate! For Greta's first night back to school, I will be belly up at a bar watching Aaron Rodgers rip up the Vikes on Monday Night Football. At least I can only improve from here. Good luck at class tomorrow sweety.

Anonymous said...

Have fun at school. Nate time to fire up the computer and gain back your high priest chief keemoweenee big mucky muck status on the fantasy game you were banished from playing by the real world wife a few moons ago. I bid you HAZAAH!
Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Gert! Only 12 days to Deerfoot!!!! I think you should cut class tonite and watch the Pack!
Dad