Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Cookie Time!

We had Debra and Rachel over for some good old fashioned cookie decorating fun this weekend.

It only took Nate and I 5 batches of cookies to net out a true 3 batches.

Pretty good for the first time.






An angel fell victim to too much frosting and broke in half, so of course Nate and I had to eat it.













Here we are proudly displaying our 'best' cookies.
I have to admit, some major details were put into this years cookies. Rachel and Debra weren't messing around.









Here's a close-up of our favorites. Mine is the John Deer snowman with the green overalls and the straw hat.
Check-out Rachel's picture perfect nutcracker.






And then, there were Nate's cookies:


These probaby won't make the cookie platter for the holiday's...but they are still delicious. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ol Nate might be cookie decorating challenged...:) But an A + for effort!!! See ya guys in a few days!
dad

Becca said...

Awesome.
I can feel the sugary coating on my teeth now.
Good technique! Looks like you all had fun.

Anonymous said...

Ok, this picture does no justice to my actual good cookies. I did have way more good cookies than any of the girls! Where's the Channakah friendly Christmas tree?...hmmm I wonder why she didn't take a picture of that spectacular, maybe cause it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

figured as much Nate, perhaps you need to be the chief editor of this site so the truth prevails!!! I'm sure you had som real fine cookies too!!

Reid