Sunday, December 30, 2007

Ahh...Christmas

Please indulge me in this moment to be an obnoxious Aunt....I can't believe Christmas is already here and gone. What a great time it was this year as it was Finnegan's first Christmas.

Of course, I have no pictures of our awesome progressive dinner chaos, or really any photos of the family opening gifts or playing games. But what I do have is a million pictures of Finn.

Here was the big hit of the day. Of course it wasn't even the gift, it was a gift bag. Yes folks, a gift bag that sings Holly Jolly Christmas when you play it. Now the real photo would have been when Nick had this on his head, but I couldn't take my camera off of Finn.












Finn is definitely in the "I will put everything you give me straight into my mouth stage."















Yummy.....bath toy.





Check out how great he already is at modeling those baby duds.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! THE LITTLE GUY MADE IT A GREAT XMAS!!! CHRISTMAS REALLY IS FOR KIDS OO ADULTS WATCHING KIDS!!! HE'S QUITE A BOY...AND YES, HE WAS MADE TO BE SPOILED...TOF

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures Gert.!!!!! Wish you would have got the one with Nick and the bag on his head, he could have been the "unknown Packer Fan"
dad

Becca said...

Cute Pics! You got some good ones. Lucky for you, I did get the picture of Nick with the bag on his head. I will email it to you so you can post it! Love ya.
B