Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Been a Good Month

This weekend was the Badger/Gopher game. We celebrated by starting with the Badger blast. As you can see in the picture below....Nate had plenty of beer (as illustrated by the number of cups he has stacked up). We had a good time with our Badger Buddies Summer and Joe (and the forthcoming Schuster baby).




Today is Nate and I's one month anniversary....something I didn't even remember or think of celebrating. Lucky for me I have a super thoughtful husband, and when I came upstairs tonight this is what was waiting for me:

How lucky am I?

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oooh! It looks like you had fun at the Badger Game! Love that Red! That's funny about Nate's stack of cups. I remember doing that myself to keep track :-) It was great seeing you guys this weekend. Looking forward to Christmas.

Amy J said...

Looks like fun I wish I was there!! Greta we've been playing phone tag but I know I'm it...but just want to say I miss you! Still going through withdrawal from the wedding too...from everybody (say hi to everyone for me!). But I love the blog thing...I feel like I've been talking to you in person. Yes, it has been a good month! So good to see everyone so happy in this pic!