Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Reading Machine

The last month of maternity leave has not only been a love affair between Otis and I, but a rekindling of my love of reading. Not that it ever went away, but pre-Otis I could never really seem to muster up the energy to want to tackle a book, choosing to stare at a wall or maybe a TV screen for 45 minutes every night before I went to bed.

But the last month has had me cruising through books. Some bad, some decent and a couple good (depending on what your definition of good is). I am still waiting for my earth-shatteringly good book though....so who has it for me? Who can give me the recommendation that will rock the remainder of my leave and keep the love affair going?

For the record, check out my Shelfair shelf on the right side of the screen. Here is the order I would rank  the books I have read in the last few months:

1) The Girl on the Train
2) Left Neglected
3) Eleanor and Park
4) All The Light We Cannot See
5) Hidden
6) Wreckage
7) Ghost Boy

I am currently digging into a new book from my one selection each month that I get with my Amazon Prime membership (my new favorite membership perk)....

Send me your recommendations!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always found you can't miss with Green Eggs and Ham....
Uncle Todd